Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Week 5 - Mkt 349: Language and Location Targeting

As I said in the other posts, Google AdWords is a really smart tool in which you could focus on many different aspects and target your buyer personas. And today I'm going to talk about how to set up language and location targeting. Firstly I wanna explain the importance of it. For example, I speak Portuguese, English and Spanish, so I could focus my campaign on 3 languages and set it up for multiple locations.

Here it is the steps to set the language:

  1. Sign in to your AdWords account at https://adwords.google.com.
  2. Click the Campaigns tab.
  3. Click the name of the campaign you wish to edit to open your campaign settings.
  4. Click the Settings tab.
  5. Next to "Languages", click Edit.


6.Select your target language(s). In our example, we've selected only English.



7. Click save
Really easy, right?

I hope it was helpful!



No comments:

Post a Comment